Committed To Being Green-Friendly
Green-friendly attributes of Authentic Stone Brand Flooring include:
- Our flooring is composed of 100% solid epoxy binders, elastomeric sealants, and polymer topcoats that are FDA-compliant.
- The chemicals used in Authentic Stone Brand Flooring products emit no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Our chemicals are monitored under the International Council of Chemicals Association’s Responsible Care program.
- An anti-microbial agent in our product prohibits the growth of mold and safeguards indoor air quality.
- Authentic Stone Brand Flooring does not require chemicals or waxes for cleaning and maintenance.
- The long-term durability of Stone means it is replaced less often than most other types of polymer-based flooring products.
- Waste stream reduction through recycling and proper disposal.
- Manufactured locally to reduce pollution generated by transporting products.
Authentic Stone Brand Flooring is dedicated to protecting the environment. We practice environmental responsibility according to sustainability concepts developed by the United States Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program.
Authentic Stone Brand Flooring comprises natural washed and graded stone, one hundred percent solids epoxy binders, elastomeric sealants, and polymer topcoats that are FDA compliant. The system includes an antimicrobial agent to prohibit the growth of mold and mildew to safeguard indoor use.
The combination of stone and epoxy naturally allows air flow to occur, thus the Authentic Stone Brand Flooring floor is always breathing.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). Authentic Stone Brand Flooring practices environmental responsibility according to sustainability concepts developed by the United States Green Building Council. In this regard, Authentic Stone Brand Flooring can be a contributor to LEED.
Continue to see Stone Flooring Hydrostatic Ports